Your application will not be processed without payment. To receive the early bird discount, payment must be received on or before 1 August 2010.
Do not forget to also book your hotel before Aug 1, to benefit from the reserved room blocks and special rates at our proposed hotels.
Information regarding Visa Support Letters.
| The on-line registration website will close on Sunday Sept. 12 at midnight.
For registration past that date, or for any question regarding registration, please contact Céline Dizier at A.I.M. (tel: +32 4 222 29 46 * fax: +32 4 222 23 88 * rue Saint-Gilles 31, B-4000 LIEGE, BELGIUM).
On-site registration will also be available at the conference venue.
This link will lead you to the on-line registration website at A.I.M.:
To register by mail or fax, use the following registration form:
Payment can be made by credit card or by bank transfer to the following account (mentioning the registrant's name):
- Payee: AIM (Association des Ingénieurs de Montefiore)
- BIC: GEBABEBB
- IBAN: BE 70 2400 4356 4825
- Bank: BNP-Paribas Fortis
- Bank Address: Place Xavier Neujean 8, 4000 Liege, Belgium
A.I.M. is not liable to VAT, identification number 0408 732 066. If you need an invoice to process payment, please contact Céline Dizier (mentioning your invoicing details).
- Participants can register to any of the different proposed events. Registration to the main conference is not mandatory.
- The basic registration fee is paid by all participants, regardless of the combination of events to which they participate. It covers the general processing and supplies costs common to all participants.
- Member fees are offered to all members of IEEE or ACM. A valid membership number will need to be provided.
- Student fees are offered to all registered students of a regular university or college. A copy of a valid student ID or similar evidence will need to be provided.
- Full fees include participant's bag with electronic proceedings, attendance to all main conference sessions, coffee breaks and lunches, participation to the reception and banquet.
- Student fees include participant's bag with electronic proceedings, attendance to all main conference sessions, coffee breaks and lunches, participation to the reception but not to the banquet.
- Additional banquet tickets can be purchased separately.
- Early fees apply to registrations confirmed on or before the early registration deadline, which is set to 1 August 2010.
- Tutorial and workshop fees include participant's notes, attendance to the corresponding tutorials and workshops, coffee breaks and lunches. Each tutorial and workshop requires separate registration; there is no reduced combined fee for multiple workshop or tutorial registrations.
- Tutorials and workshops have maximal number of participants based on available rooms. Registration is first-come, first-served, except that registration will be guaranteed to one person per accepted workshop contribution.
- Tutorials and workshops may be cancelled if less than 5 and 10 participants, respectively, have registered by the early registration deadline.
| Early |
| Late & On-site
|ASE 2010 Conference|
|Additional banquet tickets||€75,00|
|FMICS (2 days including banquet and LNCS proceedings)||€230,00|
|IWPSE-Evol (2 days)||€150,00|
|other workshops (1 day)||€100,00|
In the event of cancellation and provided that written notice is received by 20 August 2010 (firstname.lastname@example.org), a refund of 75% of the registration fee will be made after the Conference. The report of the registration fee to another person will be accepted at any time provided that conference secretariat is notified in advance. Cancellations after 20 August 2010 will result in forfeiture of the registration fee. One copy of the conference proceedings will be provided.
If you need assistance for your registration, or for any question regarding registration, please contact Céline Dizier at A.I.M. (tel: +32 4 222 29 46 * fax: +32 4 222 23 88 * rue Saint-Gilles 31, B-4000 LIEGE, BELGIUM).