|Course lecturer:||Yann-Michaël De Hauwere|
|Assistants:||Reinout Stevens, Jorge Vallejos|
|Book:||P. Flach, Simply Logical. Intelligent Reasoning by Example, J. Wiley & Sons, 1994, ISBN 0-471-94152-2, available at http://www.cs.bris.ac.uk/~flach/SimplyLogical.html|
- W.F. Clocksin and C.S. Mellish, Programming in Prolog, Springer-Verlag,1981
- L. Sterling and E. Shapiro, The Art of Prolog, MIT, 1986
- U. Nilsson and J. Matuszynski, Logic, Programming and Prolog, J. Wiley, 1990
- Ivan Bratko, Prolog, Programming for Artificial Intelligence (Third Edition), Addison-Wesley, 2001
The exercises for this course consist of two parts. First there are some introductory exercise sessions to get used to SWI-Prolog and logic programming in general. After that there is a project. The exercises take place in the computer rooms of Infogroep on the following dates:
- Wednesday 12 october 2011 : 15-17h : Session 1
- Wednesday 19 october 2011 : 15-17h : Session 2
- Wednesday 26 october 2011 : 15-17h : Session 3
- Wednesday 9 november 2011 : 15-17h : Session 4
- Wednesday 16 november 2011 : 15-17h : Session 5
- Wednesday 23 november 2011 : 15-17h : Session 6
Deadline 1st session: January 13, 2012 @ Midnight.
- Deadline 2nd session: August 19, 2012 @ Midnight.