The following is a selection of five publications which are central to my research:
- Thomas Van Strydonck, Frank Piessens, and Dominique Devriese. Linear capabilities for fully abstract compilation of separation-logic-verified code. Proc. ACM Program. Lang. 3, ICFP, Article 84. July 2019.
- Lau Skorstengaard, Dominique Devriese, and Lars Birkedal. Reasoning about a Machine with Local Capabilities: Provably Safe Stack and Return Pointer Management. ACM Trans. Program. Lang. Syst. 42, 1, Article 5. December 2019.
- Dominique Devriese. Modular effects in Haskell through effect polymorphism and explicit dictionary applications: a new approach and the μVeriFast verifier as a case study. ACM SIGPLAN International Symposium on Haskell. 2019.
- Dominique Devriese, Marco Patrignani, and Frank Piessens. Parametricity versus the universal type. Proc. ACM Program. Lang. 2, POPL, Article 38. December 2017.
- Dominique Devriese, Lars Birkedal and Frank Piessens. Reasoning about Object Capabilities with Logical Relations and Effect Parametricity. IEEE European Symposium on Security and Privacy (EuroS&P). 2016.