- Fred Spiessens, Evoluware, Belgium
- Carl Hewitt, MIT EECS (Emeritus), USA
- Ben Laurie, Google, UK
- Alan Karp, Hewlett-Packard, USA
- Peter Van Roy, Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium
- Dean Tribble, Microsoft, USA
- Toby Murray, University of Oxford, UK
- Tyler Close, Google, USA
- Mark Miller, Google, USA (organizer)
- Tom Van Cutsem, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium and Google, USA (organizer)
Tom Van Cutsem (primary contact) is a researcher at the Software Languages Lab of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium. He is the co-designer of the distributed programming language AmbientTalk. His broad research interests include concurrent and distributed languages, computational reflection and object composition abstractions. He is a post-doctoral fellow of the Research Foundation, Flanders (FWO) and is currently a Visiting Faculty researcher at Google in Mountain View, USA.
Mark Miller is a research scientist at Google working on Caja, open source coordinator for the E secure distributed programming language, co-creator of the agoric paradigm of market-based computing, and an architect of the Xanadu hypertext publishing system.