Office: 10 F 735
Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Faculty of Sciences, DINF – SOFT
B-1050 Brussels, Belgium
I am a PhD student at the Software Languages Lab, which is part of the Computer Science Department of the Faculty of Sciences at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
I am funded by a PhD Fellowship of the Research Foundation - Flanders (FWO).
My research is focused on type systems. I'm currently working on LollyScript, a programming language with linear types. You can read more about LollyScript here.
can be found here.
- Teaching assistant for Algorithms and Data Structures (1st bachelor course) (more information)
- Workshop "Make your own Wii!", introduction to programming for high-school students
- Best Student Award at Karel de Grote Hogeschool, in the Application-Development track of Applied Informatics
- SIGPLAN Programming Language Mentoring Workshop Scholarship Award: Travel award for PLMW and POPL, January 2014
- SIGPLAN Programming Language Mentoring Workshop Scholarship Award: Travel award for PLMW and POPL, January 2015