I am a PhD student at the Software Languages Lab, which is part of the Computer Science Department of the Faculty of Sciences at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
I am funded by a PhD Fellowship of the Research Foundation - Flanders (FWO).
My research is focused on type systems. I'm currently working on extending the type system of TypeScript with interfaces that support complex dependency constraints on the presence of its properties, using propositional logic. The prototype implementation of this work can be found on my Github page.
can be found here.
A recap of my talk at API:The Docs can be found here.
- Teaching assistant for Algorithms and Data Structures (1st bachelor course)
- Workshop "Make your own Wii!", introduction to programming for high-school students
- Best Student Award at Karel de Grote Hogeschool, in the Application-Development track of Applied Informatics
- SIGPLAN Programming Language Mentoring Workshop Scholarship Award: Travel award for PLMW and POPL, January 2014
- SIGPLAN Programming Language Mentoring Workshop Scholarship Award: Travel award for PLMW and POPL, January 2015